ARE YOU A COMPANY?
Support a unique project
As a sponsor of Quatuors à Bordeaux, you will be able to ..:
- Enrich the culture of your company: invite your customers, your employees… to discover a classical music concert in an exceptional place.
- Encourage excellence and the emergence of young talents who will be the greatest musicians of tomorrow and support your favourites.
- Promote access to culture for all.
- Participate in a prestigious patronage club with some of the biggest names in the world of wine such as Petrus, Lafite-Rothschild, Mouton-Rothschild, Cheval-Blanc, Yquem…
Several options for becoming a sponsor
Business support can take several forms: financial, in-kind or skills support.
From SMEs to the largest companies, you can choose a personalised formula and associate yourself with the image and influence of the event.
The amount is left to the discretion of the companies.
Thanks to the law of 1 August 2003 on patronage, donations made to the Quatuors à Bordeaux association (recognised as being in the general interest) are eligible for a tax deduction for companies equal to 60% of the amount of the donation (within the limit of 0.5% of its turnover).
Advantages (up to a limit of 20% in return)
Patrons benefit from numerous advantages (formulas to be determined according to the amount of the donation).
- A quota of our best concert tickets
- A VIP welcome with champagne for your guests
- Visibility on the various communication and media supports around the Festival
- Privileged access to the after-concert evenings with meetings with the artists.
- A possibility to organise a private concert for you, your customers or employees.
- Possibility of privatising a space with catering services before or after the performance.
Contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org to build together the tailor-made formula that suits you.
ARE YOU A PRIVATE INDIVIDUAL?
For citizen patronage
Loyal spectators, subscribers, you can forge privileged links with the Bordeaux International String Quartet Competition as well as with the festival and its musicians through individual patronage! Your action contributes to :
- Supporting the place of classical music, the excellence of the programme and aid to young musicians
- Participate in identifying and supporting tomorrow’s top talent
- Enabling world-class endowment for the laureates
- Engage in an internationally recognised project
- Promote a pricing policy that is accessible to as many people as possible.
- Contribute to the development of the competition and to the improvement of the reception conditions for the artists and the public.
This makes you an essential partner of the competition and the festival. Quatuors à Bordeaux will inform you of the destination of your donation.
Of a minimum amount of 500€, your donation will entitle you to an income tax reduction of 66% of its amount (within the limit of 20% of the taxable income).
Advantages at the key
By becoming a sponsor, you benefit from numerous advantages:
- A preview of the festival and competition programme
- Preview access to the ticket office to benefit from the best tickets
- VIP welcome with champagne
- Invitations to the press conference, to post-concert meetings in the presence of the musicians…
- You are thanked by name for your support in the hall programme, and in the communication tools of the festival if you agree.
Tailor-made services to be built and imagined according to the degree of partnership.